9/17/2016

DAY57 Brecht-Brussel 60.4km(Belgium)



Drizzling but warm, 14 to 23 degrees.

The sun rises at 7:20am.

Sometimes I think that I am mistaken for a refugee.

When I say hello to someone who takes a walk, most of them ignored me.

Most of people I met in USA and Australia say hello in such an occasion.


I haven’t seen horses, cows and sheep since I entered Belgium.

It means Belgium is a industrial country.

That’s why there are lots of cars and people.

Land was almost flat in Holland but here in Belgium there are some up&down.

I saw supermarket at every town or city, so convenient.

ALDI & Lidl are my favorite place.

It’s fun to learn food culture in each country.

2 days to cross the border of France.




*Today’s Distance: 60.4 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2067.4 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment