9/09/2016

DAY49 Weiteveen-Dalfseveld 63.6km (Holland)





Woke up because of mosquitos. A little bigger than ours in Japan.

Running over 50km for 6 days in a row. I have few chances neither to meet someone nor to speak too.

Foggy morning. Soon sunny broke.

Now I am making my dream come true which has been my dream since I was a child…travel around the world.

Thanks to all the supporters and sponsors as well as my wife Piapi, I keep it in my mind that I can enjoy running today too.

This might be my own run but each and every step of mine will change the world. Or it will do good to the planet earth.

Thinking about the future is also important.



Enjoyed shopping at Lidl, one of my favorite places.

While traveling, the best thing to do is eating, and the second …shopping.


Country roads always take me to the paradise.

Quiet road makes me have fun.

After running 63.6km I finally checked in at B&B of Dalfseveld.

It was after 7:30pm.

The first B&B I visited had no vacancy, and the owner told me about another one.

342.1km in these 6 days. 2 days to Amsterdam!



*Today’s Distance: 58.1 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1667.0 km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment