9/26/2016

DAY66 Saint Denis-Bretigny Sur Orge 41.2 km (France)



Started as soon as the sun rose at 7:30.

Busy, noisy city of Paris. It’s full of people and cars.

City of Paris is the area diameter 10 km with various people come together.

Big city is always exciting like New York, London, Tokyo…

Also it’s a center of fashion, there are so many hair salon, boutique, cosmetic shops.

I’m surprised to see so many Japanese restaurant here and there.

I guess Parisian might love healthy Japanese food.

Paris has a long history. There are so many cathedrals, churches and temples.

When I have finished my run at the end of Santiago De Compostela or Lisbon, Portugal, I’ll be back in Paris.

Hope the time will soon come. My wife Piapi and her company will come and see me.



*Today’s Distance: 41.2 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2442.6 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment