12/14/2013

Day105 Kaniva to Nhill 40.7km

Today I tried to follow the backroad of A8 to avoid heavy traffic.

Seems like a quiet, peaceful route.


9 degrees in the morning but 26 degrees in daytime.

Got to be flexible both in mental and physical.


Just after I left Kaniva, I took Broughton Road.

Paved but partly unpaved.

Unpaved road was rough, sometimes sandy gravel…it was the hardest part as I had to keep pushing.

My buggy VIENTO got out of control.

Felt as if I had been running on the beach.


Gravel road ended later.

After that I enjoyed a calm country road.

Some hills and some road was surrounded by eucalyps wood.

Finished today's run at caravan park in Nhill.

They say there was no cabin available, all of which were booked.

The owner said that it's free on tent site.

So I pitched my tent for the first time in a while.

I have to camp out so that I can remember the hard days in the Nullarbor Plain.


Sometimes I have to eat only canned sardines, crackers and water for dinner.







*Today's Distance: 40.7km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3709.9km

*See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment