9/18/2016

DAY58 Brussel-Brakel 47.8km(Belgium)



Quiet Sunday…As soon as the sun rose I started running.

After getting out of Brussel, I followed Highway N8.

But sidewalk disappeared and shoulder became stone pavement.

Rough surface gave me lots of shocks. I guessed the shape of the wheels got deformed.



Succession of rolling hills, the grade of the hill is not so steep about 4-6 percent but it surely gave me damage.

I prefer country roads but today I ran along ordinary highway most of the time.

The border of France is just 50 km away.


Tonight I stay at B&B Moriaan in Brakel.


The owner gave me service drink and I tried local dark beer which he recommended. So fruity but 10 percent alcohol contained.



*Today’s Distance: 47.8 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2115.2 km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment