9/28/2016

DAY68 Monnerville-Saran 53.2 km (France)




In the morning I woke up to find myself in my tent at 5:30.

14 degrees was not so cold.


Enjoyed beautiful sun rise!


But the route was tough and hard.

D2020 was so dangerous with heavy traffic with no shoulders.

Alternative routes were full of varieties.

Trails with rocks on the rough surface, small path surrounded by fields, trails in the wood…

How happy I am to run on the paved road!

That’s my today’s impression.

Pushing my buggy needs lots of power on my arms, shoulders and back.

Just 50km made me feel as if I had run 80km.

When my mental power gets weak, something bad will happen.

I got to keep my mind clear.

No problem…Everything is going to be all right!


*Today’s Distance: 53.2 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2544.0 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment