9/16/2016

DAY56 Breda-Brecht(Belgium)




Cool morning 12 degrees. Highest will be 23 degrees.

Started as soon as the sun rose after 7AM but the sun sets about 7:50PM. Daytime is getting shorter.

The final day running in Holland.

I may have crossed the border before noon.

I didn’t even know when I entered Belgium as there was no sigh on the road.


But I noticed some differences on traffic sighs.

Cloudy in the morning. Sunny blue sky showed up in the afternoon.

No sweat means it was a comfortable day.

Drank just 500ml water. I am a real fuel saver!


About 4PM I checked in at a cabin of campground in Brecht, Belgium.

Small room but there are bed, couch, table, chairs and kitchen.

I’m glad there are small refrigerator and IH cookers.

It must be much better than cheap hotel!



*Today’s Distance: 50.6 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2007.0 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment