9/10/2016

DAY50 Dalfseveld -Dronten 48.4km(Holland)




Mosquitos kept me away from sound sleep!

Heat and humidity are good environment for them.

In UK and Ireland there were no mosquitos.

I use sandalwood incense that I bought in Australia 3 years ago.


About 8am I started heading to the west. About 90km to Amsterdam.

I got a message from Almere B&B that they had already received a pair of ALTRA shoes.

I’ll be there on Monday.

After I have finished Holland, Belgium, France, Spain and Portugal are waiting for me.

There are so many wonderful towns in Holland.

I saw a market in Kampen today.

When people come together for a reason, they smile and have a happy time. Peace is surely created then.

I’m happy if I am with them even by chance.

About 5pm, I finished my run today at a camping place in Dronten.

€7.50 for a tent site, with shower and toilet.



Here’s an article of a local newspaper in Ireland…


*Today’s Distance: 48.4 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1779.0 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment