9/21/2016

DAY61 Cuincy-Ytres 46.8km (France)



Most of the time I followed a quiet and flat route along the canal.

Saw some cyclists and runners but it’s very rare to see people along the way.




Took a rest from time to time.

At lunch break, I enjoyed a picnic along the canal.


About 5pm, I finished today’s run at a B&B in Ytres.

Exactly speaking, this is not a B&B.

An owner of the house rents a room for travelers at a cheap price.


Emmanuelle, French-Vietnamese is an owner.

She and her husband welcomed me.

They keep chickens and grow some vegetables in the garden at backyard.



I fried fresh zucchini and potatoes that she gave me.


In a small village in France, I enjoy myself with good people.





*Today’s Distance: 46.8 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2245.9 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment