9/12/2013

Day 12 Shannon to 25km West of Walpole 49.5km

Rainy morning at roadside camp.

Always troublesome to put away a wet tent.

Wearing a rain suit, I needed to take my time and do each step so patiently.

Weather was changeable so often.

Rained for half an hour and became a slight shower and then the sky cleared up...

The sky repeated the same routine like that.


Even if I kept going on, the scenery was almost the same.

Southern forest was always green as it usually is.

Only one road leads me till the end of National Highway 1.


Around 3pm, I finished running at the rest area which was 25km away from Walpole.

When I tried to pitch my tent, I saw an old lady and a gentleman in their caravan come up to me to say hello.

They were going to stay the night here.

The 2nd night on the road side.

Tomorrow is the day when I came back to civilization!

Just got to be patient!





*Today's Distance: 44.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 449.5km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment