9/24/2013

Day24 Jerramungup to 50km West of Ravensthorpe 64.9km

Early start at 5:40am.

Funny how fast I ran being pushed excellent tailwinds!

Another special event was encountering Janette & Alan Murray!

They are over 60 years of age but run 42.2km everyday!

How amazing!

Since they left Melbourne where they live on the very first day of 2013, they have been running without stopping.

I met up with two runners who is running around Australia in the middle of nowhere.

Running Raw around Australia 2013

Janette is a cancer survivor. Alan said he was 68 years, older than me by 15 years.

We took some photos and said goodbye but I guess we'll meet again!




Wind kept pushing me all day long.

I thought I was able to run as far as 70km but I found a place to pitch my tent on the road side.

Gusty wind woke me up during my sleep…

A rain storm before dawn…c'mon…let me sleep a little longer!


*Today's Distance: 64.9km

*Total Distance from Perth: 848.9km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment