2/09/2014

Day162 Sutherland to Haberfield 28.1km

Finally tomorrow!!

I'll finish my run in front of Opera House.

I'll run my very best with my heart and soul so this run will make the history of mine.

But this is not the end. My PEACE RUN still continues even after Australia.

I do want to thank all the people who have supported me in many ways.


Mr. Chiba gave me a ride to Sutherland Station. He'll run with me tomorrow.

I left just before the sunrise.


After running 10km, the skyscrapers of Sydney came into my eyes.

I tried to look back on these 162 days.

5200km is a long distance. But now I feel it was a little too short.


About 11am, I arrived at Haberfield too early to check in at the motel.

So I spent my time shopping at IGA nearby.


Sydney Opera House is just 10km north.

Finally I'm here following the only one road by my own two legs.

Tomorrow some runners and cyclists will run with me.

There must be a lot of people waiting for me to see my final goal.

I just want people to feel something special when they see me finish running across Australia.





*Today's Distance: 28.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 5190.5km

*See More Photos  





"Song of Mammoth Soon-Soon!

Lyrics by Adventure Runner Kay

Music by Piapi

Performed by Q(ku:)

No comments:

Post a Comment