10/21/2016

DAY91 Biscarrosse-Lesperon 57.3km (France)


Chilly morning. 4-5 degrees. Just like the climate in Osaka in February.

So I kept running until the sun came up above.


But it was a bit warm in the afternoon. 16 degrees.


The scenery where I ran today reminded me of the Nullarbor Plain, Australia.

Pine and cedar forest spread around. No human beings but just trees…

There was no one to talk to. All I got to do is run.

The final day of 55 years old today but I don’t want to count my age any more.

Time, distance, money, age, day…if I give up on counting the number, will I be happy?



It was a long day until I checked in at a hotel in Lesperon.

Small town, after 6pm no one walked around in town.


Kept running 27km without stopping. 

Arrived at a hotel in Lesperon. I knocked on the door no answer.

So I waited in front of the door but time just passed by.

I asked a lady of neighbor bakery to call the owner of the hotel.

The owner was inside the hotel. I wondered why. Anyway I was able to check in.




*Today’s Distance: 57.3 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3224.8 km

* See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment