10/30/2016

DAY100 Saint Geours de Maremne 2 (France)



Wow! Day100!!

Funny how time flies…yes, it really does.

Next week my wife Piapi and her pals will come and see me in Paris!!

Looking forward to it!!


Today Osaka Marathon is held in the city of Osaka and 34,000 runners joined one of the major marathons held in big cities in Japan.

Last year I watched Osaka Marathon for the first time and thought it was the festival for runners!

Still warm today. Highest 21 degrees.

This afternoon Catherine took me to the beach and we saw the beautiful sun setting in the North Atlantic Ocean.

It was the most beautiful sunset I’ve ever seen in Europe.

There were many surfers on the waves. Some of them enjoyed surfing until the sun set.


After coming back, we had a late dinner. Salmon was really nice.

I eat more and run less…




*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3275.0 km

*See More Photos





No comments:

Post a Comment