1/27/2014

Day149 Narooma to Moruya 43.6km

Some more hills today.

Temperature 14-26 degrees.

Latter half of this week, it will rise up to 30 degrees.

When today's over, it's 300km to go to Sydney!


Life is not easy as well as travel isn't.


I'm doing my best at every single moment.

Once I start, all I got to do is run for the goal.

It's my mission.

But every goal is nothing but the point of passage.

That's why I run till the end of the world.

As long as there's only one road ahead of me, or as long as I got two legs of my own, I have to keep on running.


I don't need any goals.

I just want to enjoy every single moment when I can run.

That's what I really want.







*Today's Distance: 43.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4871.8km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment