1/19/2014

Day141 Genoa to Eden 62.6km

About 10km from Genoa, I entered New South Wales, the last state I visited.

Drizzling rain but soon it stopped.


More and more hills…short climb but it lasted endlessly.

Cool enough but I sweat a lot.


62km is not short. It's 110km from Cann River to Eden.

Between two towns, there are no super market.

To enjoy shopping, I really had to get to Eden today.




Roberto and Annika caught up with me afternoon.

We took a break at the rest area for a while.


Up and downs last many, many times.

Often wondered when the last would come.


From the top of the hill I saw Tasman Sea (South Pacific Ocean).

It was unfortunate that the sky was gray not blue.



It was past 5:30 when I arrived at Eden.

Checked in at the motel next to the supermarket.




62km running and pushing buggy is not an easy job.

Long and winding road on a hilly highway gave me patience as well as physical power.

Both my hands are numb, both arms, shoulders are also exhausted.



Enjoyed shopping for the first time in a while.

Next to the motel was a super market called Bi-Lo.

In Cann River, I didn't buy what was really necessary but this time no limit!

I was glad that everything sold cheap.








*Today's Distance: 62.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4692.8km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment