1/06/2014

Day 128 Traralgon to Sale 46.8km

Rain and wind storm last night.

Still westerly wind is blowing.

Temperature is between 10 and 18 according to the weather report.


After breakfast, I left the motel at 6:50, late start.

The owner of the motel took a photo of me and gave me a $50 donation for kids in Fukushima.

And she was so kind as to wash and dry my clothes and fold them tidy. I really appreciate her hospitality. Thanks so much!!


Following Highway 1, Princes Highway.

Rained a bit but gusty wind pushed me all the time.


A big branch fell from the sky, which surprised me a lot!

This tail wind was strong enough to push my buggy (about 65kg weight) forward on the slope even if I didn't push.


Maximum speed 16.7km per hour!!


Running along the Highway 1, many drivers blow their horns to cheer me up.

One of them, Chris stopped her car on the roadside and asked me some questions.

She said, "I was just curious about why you're doing like that."

She gave me $20 donation for kids in Fukushima.




Around 3pm, I finished today's run in Sale.

I've never heard a strange name like this.





*Today's Distance: 46.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4345.0km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment