11/15/2014

Day1 Auckland to Bombay



Finally I left Auckland heading to the south.

 Cloudy. 12 degrees Celsius.

They say there’s no flat road in New Zealand.

That might be true.

 About 30km from Auckland, the scenery looks so rural, something like farming area with lots of sheep and cows.

 I just kept running and kept silent with no one to talk to.

 It’s a good opportunity for me to enjoy talking to myself and to have enough time to face myself.

 Finished running about 1:30pm in Bombay.

 Now I’m staying at B&B called Petshari Lodge.

 Sharon is the owner, she’s a very nice lady.

 I was invited to BBQ party where there about 15 people coming together.

 I drank beer and wine and tried salmon and shark.

 Hope the weather will be nice this weekend.


 Distance Today: 41.74km

 See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment