12/13/2014

Day29 Kaikoura



For a traveler who keeps moving on each and every day, travel itself is a part of daily life, and they live their very best while everything is changing. Therefore, they have nothing to fear at all.

In other words, a traveler is the one who can accept any changes in generosity no matter how good or bad it is.

They have special skills that they should get through traveling

such as eyes which can see anything optimistically, positive way of thinking that can accept anything negative as something positive, and the talent that can switch from adversity to favorable circumstances.

The longer they keep traveling, the farther they may get away from ordinary world. But when they stop traveling, there might be a world what is called Shangri-La or El Dorado. And I know the place has long been waiting for me.

As I keep moving on every single day, I experience a lot of encountering, discovery, realization and learning.

Surrounded by the great mother nature, I am made to think about the importance and the meaning of living my-true-self.

It is the experience without being provided if I do not go for a journey.

Someday the time will come when the meaning of my life and travel come together.

Some may say I’m escaping from reality but no matter how I try to get away from reality, it’s true I must see the reality wherever I am.

I keep traveling just to make reality be more ideal.

This is the very way that make my dreams come true.

A traveler, who keeps chasing their dreams, sometimes become a dreamer.

What do you say to the occupation?

I hope no one will blame me even if there’s a job like that in this world.


*****


There’s nothing which belongs to me.

Water, food, money, position, honor… whether it is visible or invisible, anything belongs to nobody.

Even my body and life don’t belong to me but they are something that has been forced upon one irrespective of my will.

This belongs to me and that belongs to you, someone says but it’s wrong. YOU just believe so.

There must have been nothing when the world was born and probably everything will cease to exist 100 years from now.

Everything in this world is given from the universe.

To think that way, we learn that everything in this world is here to share with someone else.

Isn’t it good to give what you’ve got to anyone and to share it with someone else?


It will create our peace of mind and the world will be filled with LOVE and PEACE.

May the year 2015 be the beginning of the happy year!




*Today’s Distance: 0km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 905.72km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment