12/19/2014

Day35 Christchurch 2


I came back in Re:Start Container Mall again for a promotion of One-Tooth Geta (wooden clog).

Nigel came again. Paul whom I met at the library last night was already there too.

While we were sitting on a picnic table, someone came up and hugged me.

It was Roberto! Met him for the first time in 10 months.

His girl friend Annika would be here but she was at work.

We met in eastern part of Australia in January this year for the first time.

They were on the way cycling around the world.

We camped out at the same park one night.

And they were with me when I finished my running across Australia just in front of the Opera House, Sydney.


After that they have been working here in Christchurch to make money for the next cycling. They plan to leave New Zealand in February 2015 for Tonga and Hawaii.

Hope I’ll be able to enjoy the final run in Christchurch together with lots of companies including them.



We moved to the square of the Cathedral.

Sunny and warm enough. Last weekend before Christmas.

The square was crowded with people and food stands.


I wonder why street performers and musicians can be see.

Families, couples, parents and kids…everyone buys something to eat and drink and enjoys chatting.

They seem to have happy time.

Among them strolls around a Japanese in Samurai costume on One-Tooth Geta (wooden clog)



*Today’s Distance: 0km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1091.2km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 


No comments:

Post a Comment