7/30/2014

Life Is Adventure



To be honest, I come to a deadlock here, there and everywhere.

I ask myself if it’s okay with me so very often.

Actually my life is full of failure and reflection but I never want to regret.

Sometimes I cannot face the reality  busy with chasing the dream and ideal.

But on reflection, this is not only the case of adventure but life itself is also the same.

Hardships and trials will happen everywhere both in adventure and in our daily lives.

Be flexible and stay positive.

If we cannot get away from anything even if we try to, all we have to do is hit against the wall.


This is what I am after living my own way different from the ordinary.

I believe I’m happy being my-true-self.

All the pioneers or new frontiers hit against the wall.

We’d better have fun overcoming any hardships and trials.

Life is not easy but tough and hard…that’s what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment