9/21/2013

Day21 39km West to Jerramungup 39.1km

Quiet morning...no wind and beautiful moon in the sky.

Slept well and I was glad I was alive.

Misty but soon the sun came back.

Perfect sunny day!!

When I ran, I couldn't help smiling.

Every time car passed by, I waved my hand to say hello to the driver.

Felt something good happen.


Running on rolling hills, I always feel great.

Living in the wilderness, I realize I am my-true-self.

This is what I have long wanted!


Everything I see, everything I hear, everything I feel...those are real but feel like I'm in the Heaven!


Here I am back in civilization.

I checked in at caravan park in Jerramungup.

But unfortunately, only supermarket in town were closed Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

Oh! I had been looking forward to enjoy shopping but I got to wait till Monday morning.






*Today's Distance: 39.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 784.0km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment