8/12/2024

DAY65: DayOff@Sevilla4(Final Run)

IMG_6774.jpg

In the morning, I had breakfast before sunrise, then got ready and set the buggy out again.


As always, it was a ceremonial final run.


It was about 2km from the hostel where I was staying to Plaza de EspaƱa in Sevilla.


As I was running, I reflected on the past two months.


It started with my lost baggage at Biarritz Airport in France, and the 24 days of the Camino de Santiago were full of ups and downs.


Portugal was my 11th country, and it was interesting, but there were many things that happened.


The road to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of the Eurasian continent, was also tough and hard.


After Lisbon, the heat also increased. The buggy's wheels also malfunctioned.


I also had back pain (sciatica-like), and it started to hurt after running more than 30km.


After re-entering Spain, there was an even tougher trail, and I even encountered a mysterious accident in the Andalusian mountains.


What if I didn't return alive...? ? ?


It really was a life-or-death moment. I can laugh about it now, but at the scene, I was really desperate.


On video, it only lasts a few minutes, but the scene of me searching for a way to survive felt very, very long.


Maybe I was lucky. Maybe God was telling me, "It's too early to die, you still have missions to complete."


Fortunately, I was able to return to civilization, but at that point, it flashed through my mind for a moment that "this adventure is over!"


I still have some time before I return home. It would be nice to take my time and enjoy the afterglow of my trek.


Up until now, I've only made short videos, but I think it's about time to start editing the main story, looking back on my past travels.


*I will put English caption later, sorry!


*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment