8/11/2024

DAY63: DayOff@Sevilla2

Day 63, my second day off in Seville.


I had the dorm to myself, but two guys came in late at night.


I didn't have any particular plans, but I woke up before sunrise and had breakfast.

IMG_6750 2

The photo shows yogurt with granola, dried fruit, and nuts.


IMG_6760 2

It was exactly one week ago that I was wandering the mountains of Andalusia without internet or GPS.


It's like a lie that I was struggling to get out of the forest where there were no people, no cars, and only wild deer and free-roaming cows.


Now I'm in the city, but there are people and cars, and I feel that I am protected by civilization.



IMG_6762 2

It's out again! Extreme heat alert!! I wonder what will happen next! ?


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment