8/08/2024

DAY61: El Garrobo-Sevilla

IMG_6728.jpg

Day 61, 35km to Seville. Mostly downhill today. Other than the heavy traffic, it seems fine.

IMG_6627.jpg

The photo shows a strangely shaped tree that helped me get out of a pinch.


I recognized the tree on the way there, so I realized it was the path I had taken. This tree was the difference between life and death!


Started at 7:15am. Now in Las Pajanosas after an hour and a half of riding.


Thick fog everywhere. The fog disappeared as soon as the sun came up.


Heading south on the N630, but the highway runs west, so it's a surprisingly quiet road.


More and more cyclists are riding their road bikes at full speed.


The area is without shade, and the maximum temperature is forecast to be 35 degrees, but thanks to the wind it's a little cooler.


After riding 34.6km, I checked into a hostel in Seville at 2pm.


It's been a while since I've stayed in a dormitory. It's been days without conversation, so words aren't coming out smoothly.


Coming out of the wilderness into the big city, everything looks fresh. First, I'll go shopping.


Tomorrow I'll visit the shop that Ryuhei from the PEACE RUN Supporters Club told me about and get the buggy wheels checked again.


It's stressful because it doesn't run in a straight line. I hope the situation will improve, even if just a little.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment