9/18/2013

Day18 Albany to 49km West of Wellstead 50.3km

Once I leave Albany, next major town is Jerramungup 178km east from Albany.

Many people I met on the way often gave me food, water and money today too.

Especially this time I run for Earthquake & Tsunami Relief that happened in 2011.

As I talk about this to people I meet, they are willing to give me a donation.

"Oh, I saw the Tsunami on TV news! Was your place OK?"

"I couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching the news. Incredible!"

"I'm worrying about people in Fukushima. Hope they'll be fine."

I often hear them say such things.


After I passed Many Peaks, around 3pm, I found a place to pitch my tent somewhere along the roadside.

It looked like it used to be a farm but already abandoned.

Wind was so gusty that it took a little while to set up my tent.


During my sleep, gusty wind, which reminded me of Typhoon, kept me awake.





*Today's Distance: 50.3km

*Total Distance from Perth: 652.8km

*See More Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment