8/06/2024

DAY59: Galaroza-Higuera de la Sierra

IMG_6685.jpg

Departing from the hotel in Galaroza at 7:30am.


Another day on the N-433. The road continues to go up and down.


Arrived at Aracena at 10am. Found Lidul for the first time in a while. Time to shop.


As I got closer to Sevilla, the number of medium-sized towns increased. I took a snack break behind Lidul.


At 2pm, I reached today's goal of Higuera de la Sierra, but since hotel check-in was at 3pm, I killed time by strolling around the town.


The temperature was 32 degrees. The heat made me dizzy, so I tried to avoid running in the afternoon as much as possible.


Since I was running about 30km every day, the day was over in no time.


After 2:30pm, I arrived at my lodging at the top of Higuera de la Sierra hill after running 29.6km.


The owner, Rafael, who lives in Sevilla, greeted me with a smile.


Although it was compact, it was nice and convenient to have everything, including a kitchen.


I decided to just rest in the afternoon.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

1 comment:

  1. ¡Hola! He encontrado tu diario de viaje. Soy el propietario de Mi Casita en Higuera de la Sierra, donde te alojaste. Aunque no me llamo Rafael, mi nombre es Luis. ¡Buen viaje! y que Dios te acompaƱe.

    ReplyDelete