8/08/2024

DAY60: Higuera de la Sierra-El Garrobo

 IMG_6693.jpg

Day 60, I put my heart into every step, as if I am living each day to the fullest. I believe that an eco-friendly lifestyle that casts aside ego will surely lead to world peace... I will never forget that thought.


After 15km of riding on the up-and-down N433, I took a snack break.


The organic tomato crackers were quite tasty.


IMG_6700.jpgIMG_6698.jpg

It's like dried tomatoes on a baguette, and it's salty. I've never seen this kind in Japan, but it's addictive. If I put it on ramen noodle, it would be like tempura.


As soon as I started to walk uphill, my pace slowed down. My heart rate also increased.


The temperature was 33 degrees. It was forecast to reach 38 degrees by 4pm.


At 3:30pm, I hcovered 40km and checked into a hotel in El Garrobo.


A facility with a gas station and restaurant.


The temperature rose to 38 degrees, and I was out of breath and my legs were shaking as I climbed the slope.


I'm taking in fluids and salt, but the heat is still tough.


Days where I barely speak a word. I speak to Spanish speakers in English at the supermarket cash register or hotel reception.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment