1/15/2015

Day62 Invercargill


 
Just 2 months from the departure of Running Across New Zealand.

Taking a day off here in Invercargill.

The rest of my running days are limited.

But all I got to do is live, run and enjoy myself.

And I’m glad if all the supporters of mine are pleased in many ways.

Also, I’d like to have more chances to share PEACE with people all over the world.


Got to move to other hotel because there’s no vacancy at the hostel I’m staying now.

Fortunately I found on the website a hotel near the town center.

A room usually about 120 dollars is now just 45 dollars!!



I booked without checking the details.

And I have to spend time until 2pm when I can check in.

Walked around Queens Park. What a peaceful moment I have!


I guess I do like a park with lots of green and colorful flowers.

Time is passing so slowly.

Or time doesn’t pass anywhere. There might be time which is only accumulated.

It’s a place to heal people.

We human beings need some time to relax ourselves.

I think we got to stop any work to rest our body and soul.



Trees are alive.

They live each and every day breathing just like us human beings.

They cannot move away but keep watching our world and the history spreading their roots deep into the ground.


Walking in the forest, the spirit of the trees talk to me.


“Are you living your very best now?”


“Are you having a good time at the moment?”


I answer with a slight hesitation.

“I guess I live my best in my own way and I’m making an effort to live for the moment.!

I’m just a traveler like a rootless wanderer not like them.

It’s my mission to go forward experiencing so many things all around the world.



Our lives is too short, far shorter than the history of the universe.

And trees which have lived hundreds of years are much greater than we.

Forest is full of peace.

Branches, leaves, trunks and roots become together to keep the trees alive keeping its balance perfectly.

And I listen to the voice of the spirit of the trees in the deep forest where those trees come together.

Yes, time doesn’t fly. There’s a time which is definitely accumulated.
And I am told here this moment has already been forever.





*Distance Today: 9.07km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1954.45km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment