1/05/2015

Day52 Dunedin 2


Dunedin's ‘Otago Daily Times(ODT)” introduces my PEACE RUN on today’s issue.

This is the 2nd time I got interviewed but for the first time I saw on paper and website.



Mac and I met at Governor’s Cafe at 8am, where we saw the article on paper edition.


After that I walked on Ipponbageta around the Octagon by myself taking some pictures and movies.

I remember being here just 20 years ago and I know most of buildings but I cannot remember how I was then.

I’m wondering how 20 years matters to me.

And I thought about 20 years from now. I’m sure the time will come but I have no idea how I can keep the memory today in my mind.


I decided to stay another night after presentation for the language students of the University of Otago.


I just want to do something for WORLD PEACE as often as possible if there’s a chance.

It doesn’t matter even if the schedule has been changed.

All I got to do is to be flexible.

So I’m going to leave here on Wednesday morning.


At 3pm, Mac and I visited the City Museum.

It was a great opportunity for me to learn the history and culture of New Zealand including the Maori people.


At 6pm Mac took me to an Indian restaurant on George Street.

How many people did I meet today?

I saw so many people that I couldn’t remember their faces.

Mac is a good mixer who often takes some pictures when he stops them and talks to them.

I guess he believes that we are all brothers and sisters on the same planet.

I know what he means to me. It’s a still long way to go to meet as many people as possible out of 7 billion on earth.

But it’s the very mission of my PEACE RUN.


According to Google Map, I still have 1100km to go back to Christchurch even if I skip Te Anau and Bluff.


I I run 50km every day I need 22 days, 40km 28 days.

It’s not impossible but a tight schedule.

Balance is necessary. Running hard and taking a break so often.


I used to take a rest once a week but now I take a day off every 3 or 4 days.


Everything will be all right. What’s important is to believe that way.



*Distance Today: 0km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1661.33km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment