1/23/2015

Day70 Arrowtown to Cromwell


In the morning when I was just about to start, it was chilly enough to wear a jacket.

But about 10am, it’s pretty warm under the sun.


Some more hills but basically I’m going down along the Kawarau River. Shoulders were mostly narrow. I got to be careful for the rear traffic.


Met a 63-year-old Japanese cyclist Mr.Ohashi from Kanagawa Prefecture.

The scenes were almost the same, mountains after mountains.

There were some vineyard and winery on the way.


It was chilly in the morning but in the daytime I took a break in the shade of the trees. Totally different from the humid summer in Japan.

About 4pm, I checked in at holiday park in Cromwell.

The east coast is not that far. Got to keep going.


*Distance Today: 50.70km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 2236.96km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment