1/21/2015

Day68 Queenstown2



Last night Mr.Kitamura did come and see me.

We drank two bottles of wine.

The cheese he got was so good.

Talked a while over 3 hours.


Life’s been good so far as well as my travel.

No fear no worries. All we got to do is move on with love and courage.


I happened to find another hotel to stay tonight.

That’s why I am going to take another day off today.

I just want to spend time enjoying tranquility along the lakeside.

Wishing PEACE for people all over the world…




Strolling around downtown and along the lakeside today too.

Afternoon I walked in One-Tooth Geta for the first time in 2 weeks.

Warm sunny day, wind feels good. Everybody looks happy in the summery sunshine.


Sometimes I wonder if everything I see or experience is just an illusion or something created in a fake world.

Or some day when I wake up to find everything dream...


What’s important is that I live and am allowed to live in this world. Reality doesn’t matter.

Any way I will do my very best.





*Distance Today: 11.90km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 2163.38km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment