1/01/2015

Day48 Oamaru



Welcome New Year’s Day at B&B Chimneys, Oamaru.

Funny how nothing’s wrong with my body and legs at all.

I can’t believe I ran 67km yesterday.

Maybe whole my body is getting super now.


The first thing I have to do is laundry.

And ordinary breakfast as usual.

Toast with vegemite, peanut butter and honey.

Coffee, cereal and milk. Yogurt with some fruits.


I’m just glad I’m alive here.


Shige and his elder son Riku tried One-Tooth Geta for the first time.

Riku really liked it. He says he wants to get one pair for a training tool.

He’s also a runner who has completed a half-marathon.

In the evening, Bettina Shige’s friend comes and visit and we had dinner together.

I ate Japanese Curry and Rice (photo above) here in New Zealand for the first time for a long while.

Thanks, Shige-san for your hospitality!!




*Distance Today: 0km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1543.81km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment