10/23/2013

Day53 Madura to 60km East of Madura 60.4km


Funny how happy time flies…

I sometimes think it's a dream that Tenkyu Pingpongs appeared in the Nullarbor Plain all of a sudden.

But these two days have passed so fast.

It's hard to say goodbye but I got to keep on running and traveling. That's my mission, I know.

At 6:30, after returning a key at motel office, I said goodbye to Piapi, Goro, Sugar.

How glad I have been…to have spent a wonderful time with them.

It was so surprising that they had appeared in the Nullarbor Plain all of a sudden.

But anyway, it was one of the happiest time in my life.

Hope I'll see them again soon.


We waved our hands to each other.

I go to the east, they to the west, going back to Perth.


After traveling in Australia and New Zealand, I'll come back to Japan and we, Piapi and I get married on June 9, 2014.


Once I get back to reality, all I got to do is run.

Today I ran 60km, tomorrow I'll be in Mundrabilla.

Also, I'm glad to finish half of the Nullarbor Plain 600km tomorrow.

Still half, already half…

But half done is all done.

Run to Ceduna…the goal of the Nullarbor!





*Today's Distance: 60.4km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1890.4km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment