10/25/2013

Day55 Mundrabilla to Eucla 66.2km

Still running in my dream…after I woke up, I felt weary.

Let me have a sound sleep while I'm in bed…



Head wind again…but today I'm more positive than I was yesterday.

No matter how hard the wind blows, I am the same as always.

What's important is try to be just the way I am.


One of the longest day, running 66km takes too long in the head wind.

Running not against the wind but with the wind.

The theme of this trek is Live Together, Run Together.

We got to be united to be the one on this planet.


Just before the sunset, I went up Eucla Pass and finally made it.


Got back into network for the first time in 3 days.

Take a day off tomorrow.





*Today's Distance: 66.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2013.3km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment