10/15/2013

Day45 50km East of Balladonia to 67km West of Caiguna 65.3km

Woke up just before the sunrise.

8 degrees, a bit chilly but good climate to run.

Started in the sun.


Worrying about the stock of the food.

Expecting there'll be a variety of food in road house in Caiguna.

Fruits and vegetables are what I want to eat best.

Need more minerals and vitamins.


Getting warm in the afternoon.

Have no time to play with flies because of the heat.

Maybe around 25 degrees but I had lots of sunshine from behind.

Drank a lot of water but eat less.

All I had some cookies and crackers.


A caravan stopped in front of me and an old lady gave me a cup of cold water and a banana and 2 apples!!

I was so glad that I said thanks so many times.

After running 50km I was waiting for a nice camp site but it was kind of hard to find in the plain.

After all, I ran 65km to get to next rest area.

Just before the sunset.

67km to go to Caiguna.





*Today's Distance: 65.3km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1604.6km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment