10/20/2013

Day50 Cocklebiddy to 44km East of Cocklebiddy 44.2km

Started in the light rain, leaving Cocklebiddy.

Two staff sent me off, when I said goodbye to them.

Desert rain…

It rains in the desert plain, where average annual rainfall is 8 inches.

Headwind bothered me. Haste makes waste. So I enjoyed slow & mellow run.

Flies are so quiet and calm on a rainy, windy day.

I didn't wear a mosquito net today.

17 degrees is not so cold, not so warm, either.

After I arrived at rest area, I was through for today.

Sally and Mark from Tasmania welcomed me to their lunch break.
 
We talked about life and travel.

They gave me food and donation for the victims of Earthquake and Tsunami, and got back on the road after an hour talk.


Pitched my tent near the picnic table.

After that, I was supposed to have heavy rain...





*Today's Distance: 44.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1782.3km




No comments:

Post a Comment