10/29/2013

Day59 37km to 80km East of Border Village 46.0km


Whenever I camp out in the desert, I worry about the wind.

Actually, wind storm has often annoyed me here and there.

The floor sheet of my tent was totally covered with sand and dust.


Last night, fortunately, was okay. When I woke up there was slight wind, very quiet.


But when I started running, the wind came from ahead.

Headwind…always let me down…it's not easy to go on to run against the wind but if I run with the wind it's fun, not "against" is the key.



Meeting good people almost every day…this is also Law of Attraction, maybe.



Pitched my tent in the rest area with a picnic table.

Hope I'll have a peaceful night…





*Today's Distance:46.0km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2109.5km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment