10/06/2013

Day36 45km South to Norseman 44.6km

What annoys me most during my run is flies.

They start to be active some hours after the sun rises and fly around me.

Some kiss me on my cheeks, lips and others get into my nose, ears and mouth.

They might act to be as friendly as possible but oh no...

I cannot concentrate upon my run when I'm busy repelling them.


Running in the wilderness, I'm totally open to the nature.

It means I have no way to get rid of anything.

I have to accept anything whether it is good or not.

Just got to be tolerant.


Finally I arrived in Norseman, west entrance of the Nullarbor Plain!

It used to be very busy and populated town owing to gold rush but now it's kind of isolated.

Checkd in at the Railway Motel and the owner Mike and Theresa were so glad to give me a hearty welcome.

Taking 2 day-off here and get ready for the longest stretch of 1200km.

It's a key to get along with the heat and thirsty.





*Today's Distance: 44.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1292.1km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment