10/16/2013

Day46 67km to 40km West of Caiguna 27.8km

Watching magnificent sunrise and sunset everyday.

One more day to go to get to Caiguna, the next roadhouse.

Running alone in the desert, it is always fun to meet someone.

Unless there's no one else but me, I'll be mad.

Thinking about food, especially fruits and vegetables, some people gave me food!!

I realized how wonderful it is to live on food...which keeps me alive.

I, human being is made up of food and water!


Yes, I'm still running on 90 mile straight highway.

All I can see is the horizon which only divides the sky and the earth.


Arrived at a rest area where there's a water tank for rain water around 1pm.

There was a nice shade and I thought it was a nice campsite, even though I ran less than 30km.

Some caravan stopped here and talked to me, some of whom gave me food!

What is needed should be given...that's what I learned.

Enjoyed beautiful scenes of the sunset again.

Windy...I had to get ready for the sand storm.





*Today's Distance: 27.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1632.4km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment