10/17/2013

Day47 40km West to Caiguna 39.9km

Sand storm...it's always possible in the desert, it cannot be helped.

Floor of my tent was covered with white sand dust just like a mountain covered with white snow.

Everything was dusty...even me...I was wrapped with a sleeping bag, my face was washed by the sand.

No one but who has experienced sand storm has not been qualified to travel in the desert.


A man can be negative if he is hungry.

Lack of food is only problem here.

Hope there'll be enough food in Caiguna.



Chasing the horizon, here I can see the horizon 360 degrees.

It's hard for me to see the horizon in Japan, the small island country.


After all I arrived Caiguna, where I got back to civilization.

Just before Caiguna, I saw 90 mile straight highway end and the highway making a slight curve.


Need to wash my clothes, and take a shower buy some food!

Still a long way to get to Ceduna, the end of the Nullarbor Plain.





*Today's Distance: 39.9km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1672.3km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment