10/30/2013

Day60 80km East of Border Village to 44km West of Nullarbor 62.5km

Head wind almost every day…since I left Madura?

No supply since I left Border Village. One more day to Nullarbor Roadhouse.

Had a good meeting today too.

A family from Tasmania invited me to their caravan treating me a cup of coffee and lunch.

And they gave me some souvenir…lots of food such as dried fruits and canned food.

They were originally from Cronia, came to Adelaide just after World War Two.

It's nice to travel to meet someone we never know…that's what they also agreed.

We promised to meet again somewhere along the road.

Bunda Cliff was today's high light.

Cliff of 90m height stretches more than 200km from west to east along the Great Australian Bight.

Fortunately, the cliff was so beautiful with sunny, blue sky.


After running 62.5km, I finished my day at the rest area.

Close to the highway, it's kind of noisy because of the traffic.

When road trains come and go, it sounded like as if I was near the airstrip.







*Today's Distance:62.5km

*Total Distance from Perth: 2172.0km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment