10/24/2013

Day54 60km East of Madura to Mundrabilla 56.7km

Started at 5:30am.

Head wind all through the day.

I was not able to run faster than 5km per hour.

Pushing heavy buggy is a brake itself.

Even though I have no buggy, I can't run but walk.

Trying to stay positive, but I often felt blue.


I got to be tolerant. I got to have an attitude to accept anything that happens to me.


Anyway the wind blows…That's the philosophy.

If we refuse something, we cannot get rid of it.

If we are against something, it's always against me.

Everything will be all right, if we accept everything.



After 5pm I finally arrive at Mundrabilla Roadhouse.

It might have been the hardest day in the Nullarbor Plain.





*Today's DIstance: 56.7km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1947.1km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment