10/14/2013

Day44 Balladonia to 50km East of Balladonia 50.1km

After taking a day off in Balladonia Motel, I'm ready to get back on the road again.

Returned the key at the office, I started at 6am.

Carrying 23 liter water in total. My buggy VIENTO a bit heavier than usual, hoping the shaft of the front wheel never be broken down.

11 degrees, 60 percent humidity and sunny blue sky, nice weather for running.

34km east of Balladonia, I noticed that famous signboard "90 MILE STRAIGHT Australia's Longest Highway 145.6km."

Took some pictures before it for the first time in 18 years.

I was here in 1995 on my bike trek across Australia.


Then I kept going along the straight highway.


Weather's been nice, not too warm, not too cold.

At 2:30pm I arrived at rest area just 50km from Balladonia.

Too early to stop but I decided to pitch my tent.

There were some caravan already parked here.

3 days to Caiguna next road house.

All I got to do is save food and water because of limited stock.





*Today's Distance: 50.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1539.3km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment