10/03/2013

Day33 Esperance to Scaddan 51.9km

After taking 2 day-off in Esperance, I lest for Norseman 200km north from here.

But about 15km from Esperance, the accident happened.

All of a sudden, front wheel came off from the buggy.

I checked it out and found the shaft of the wheel had been broken down.

Got to get back to Esperance...that's what I first thought about.

Tried to hitch hike and a car stopped for me and I told the driver about what had been happening then he gave me a ride to down town Esperance.

Andrew was his name.

He was the very savior!

When we stopped at the bike shop I showed the shaft to the owner and asked if they had the one of the same size.

He said OK and went to check at the storage.

After a while he came back with the one that I really needed!!

He gave me another spare and asked him how much I had to pay but he said he needed no money!

Good luck...was the last words of the owner.

Andrew had been waiting for me and he said he would give me a ride back to the place where he had picked me up.

Oh! Everything was perfect.

I started to run again just about 80 minutes after that accident occurred.

This is going to be one of the most amazing stories in my life.

I kept going on until I reached Scaddan where there's only a park called Pioneer Park.

Pitched my tent out there.

There's a toilet and a water tank to save rain water.





*Today's Distance: 51.9km

*Total Distance From Perth: 1140.0km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment