10/11/2013

Day41 Fraser Range Station to 40km West of Balladonia 49.8km

Not so chilly this morning.

Started at 5:45 on the 3rd day in the Nullarbor Plain.

Flies busy all day flying around my face.

Sometimes they hide my face over the mosquito net.

What annoys me is the noise but they are so friendly never bothering me at all.

Tall trees are disappearing and then it seems like desert scenes here and there.

The temperature rose up to 30 degrees in the afternoon.

Needed a shade but no shades were hard to find along the way.

Many up&downs on rolling hills, I just got to keep on going.

Along the road are some dead bodies of Emus, Kangaroos...

Today I saw maybe camel and dingo for the first time.

Too miserable to see but this is the Nullarbor Plain where both life and death strangely exist together.

About 3pm, I pitched my tent where there's a shade.

One more day to Balladonia!





*Today's Distance: 49.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1448.2km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment