10/10/2013

Day40 56km East of Norseman to Fraser Range Station 50.2km

Seems like it stopped raining late at night.

I felt chilly air on my face and the thermometer showed just 2 degrees.

All of sudden, winter has come in the Nullarbor Plain!


Ate breakfast and got ready for the departure.

It is always hard to put away wet and heavy tent.


Sunny but cold morning. Wind was cool enough.

The 2nd day in the Nullarbor Plain.



So many road trains and caravans come and go.

Some drivers stopped their cars in front of me just to say hello and asked some questions as usual.

They took my photos and some of them left me food and money.


About 3:30, I arrived at caravan park of Fraser Range Station.

90km to Balladonia where there's a road house next.

Single room cost 55 dollars with bed and fridge only.

Water is all from a water tank which saved rain water.


It's nice staying a room with a wall and roof.

Dried my tent under the sun.

Tomorrow I'll pitch my tent in the middle of nowhere again.






*Today's Distance:50.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1398.4km

No comments:

Post a Comment