12/10/2013

Day101 Tintinara to Keith 39.2km

Chilly days…12 degrees this morning.

Is it really summer now?

Today's my father's 82nd birthday.

Both my parents are fine in Osaka.

They have nothing to do with the word digital.

All I can do for them is write a letter or talk on the phone.

Three weeks left by the time the year 2014 starts.


There are some small towns along the highway A8.



I visit those pretty towns every day.

Today I'm in Keith, population about 1000 but very quiet in downtown.


Tomorrow I'll be in Border Town, getting closer to the Victorian Border.

And Melbourne is within 500km zone.

At earliest 10 days to get there.

I'll be able to get there before Christmas.





*Today's Distance: 39.2km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3579.2km

*See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment