11/25/2014

Day11 Taupo



Taking a day off in Taupo.

Got some picture postcards and postage stamps yesterday.

It’s been a long time since I last wrote letters with a pen.

It took me a longer time than I had expected to finish.

Now we’re living digital era.

I felt how hard it was to write letters by hand.

Something like that used to be common in analog era.

In fact digital has totally changed our world and lives.

But we cannot say digital controls everything.

Indeed digital has made our life more convenient but I’d like to say no to the idea that digital has made everyone happy.

We are human beings. We see, hear and feel something everyday.

Communication should be done between us face to face.

No matter how long it takes, we should tell what we should do.

That’s what human beings are for.


As we are the generation who know both digital and analog, we can make the best use of both.

And I hope something good on analog will last till the end.



Brand-new YouTube movie from New Zealand!!



This movie was taken in Tauranga on Day5.  Music "Neo Rhythm" by Q[ku:]

No comments:

Post a Comment