11/18/2014

Day4 Ngatea to Waihi




Perfect sleep for more than 10 hours.

Left Ngatea at 6:45 under the cloudy sky.

20km to Paeroa and followed State Highway 26.

Tailwind helped me almost all the way, sometimes wind came from the west, which didn’t bother me at all.

From Paeroa I followed the Tauraki Railtrail which is only for cyclist and walkers(runners).

It was a nice trail, so quiet and I saw some cyclists come and go.

About 1km-long tunnel was on the way, wet and very dark.

About 3:30, I finished running at a motel in Waihi.

Waihi is also a town which was so famous for the gold rush in 1800s.

I don’t eat that much even if I run 40-60km per day.

2 cereal bars and chocolate bar were all I ate while running.

I had 2 slices of toast, cereal with dried prune and some nuts, milk, banana, a cup of coffee.

For dinner, I had 2 slices of toast, canned tuna, some nuts, orange, apple, banana and vegetable soup.

I can run without eating, I mean I can run eating minimum meals.

I don’t have to have nutrition but I wish I could make use of the function for the body which can produce nutrition for itself.

After taking shower, I stepped on a plastic bamboo stepping board. And a few stretching. Never ever tried taping.

Had a nice run today. I’m so glad the earth and the universe have been with me.

Hope everything will be all right tomorrow too.


*Today’s Distance: 47.32km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 144.07km

See more photos



No comments:

Post a Comment